Nigeria assists Congo blast victims

pmnews-placeholder

Nigeria said Thursday it has donated relief materials to victims of munitions blasts in Congo in March which killed at least 282 people.

National Emergency Management Agency director general Muhammad Sani Sidi delivered food items, toiletries, bedding, clothing, medicines and assorted household materials, a statement said, without indicating the value of the donation.

Related News

Africa’s richest man, Nigerian Aliko Dangote, last month donated 500,000 dollars to victims of the blasts in Brazzaville, which killed at least 282 people, injured 2,300 more and destroyed hundreds of homes around the munitions depot, leaving 14,000 people homeless.