8th January, 2015
French police are hunting three men, including two brothers, suspected of carrying out the attack on satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo that left 12 dead in Paris, a source close to the investigation told AFP.
Police are searching for two brothers in their thirties, including one who was sent to prison in 2008 for participating in jihadist networks attempting to send fighters to Iraq. The third suspect is aged 18, the source added.
French police on Thursday published photos of two brothers wanted as suspects over a bloody massacre at a magazine in Paris as they launched an appeal to the public for information.
Paris police said arrest warrants had been issued for Cherif Kouachi, 32 and his 34-year-old brother Said who were “likely armed and dangerous”.