BREAKING: Suspect shot dead inside Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Secure Perimeter named

Follow Us: Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
LATEST SCORES:
Loading live scores...
News

Two new Ebola cases in Guinea – WHO

Medical staff attending to Ebola Virus victim
Medical staff attending to Ebola Virus victim

Ebola Virus

Reuters – Two people have fallen ill with Ebola in Guinea after two weeks with no new confirmed cases of the disease in West Africa, the World Health Organization said on Friday.

WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris told a United Nations briefing in Geneva that one case was in Forecariah and appeared to be linked to a previously known chain of infection, the other was in the capital Conakry.

Ebola transmission is considered to be over once a locality has gone 42 days without a new case of the disease.

Tags:

Comments

×