Mai Atafo Escapes Fire Outbreak


Mai Atafo

Mai Atafo

Popular celebrity fashion designer Ohimai Atafo known as Mai Atafo shared his testimony today on social media, thanking God for saving him from a fire accident and also appreciating the Lagos state fire service for coming to his aid in no time.

Mai said the fire must have started from the electrical socket of the air conditioner and even though they lost some valuables, he put a call through to fire service at about 11:30 pm and they came in like 5 minutes.

Read his post below…

Today I say a BIG thank you to the Lagos State Government Fire Service for a remarkable job well done.

This is clearly the first time I can say I have seen my tax in action.

A call to 767 at 11:30pm on Saturday night and 5 minutes later give or take we had men from the fire service in full action. Speed, expertise and dedication from the firemen saved the day and I am still full of gratitude.

Related News

It was finally discovered that it was the electrical point (socket) of the air conditioner that must have started the fire and the only person in the building ran past the fire extinguisher for dear life (can’t blame the guy)😊 We lost a production room several ironing tables, industrial irons, sewing machines etc. Luckily the windows were all shut so the fire couldn’t last so long but the heat was really powerful and proceeded to do the final damage melting everything else.

Where the fire and heat ended soot took over, let’s just say the fashion trend for the night was all beautiful with tint of soot. 😊

We are thankful to God that they no injuries or lives lost and high spirits to get back to production today.

To everyone involved with the business you may experience some delays buy we will ensure not to disappoint.
Right now it’s all #positivevibes.

You can’t change the past but you can design your future and in our case, it will be done fashionably.

Thanks again to the Lagos State Government Fire Service.

Load more