21st September, 2021
Nigerian dancer, choreographer, dance instructor and fitness coach, Dr. Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau-Ameh popularly known as Kaffy has shared her near-death experience after taking a medication she was allergic to.
The founder and owner of Imagneto Dance company in a post shared on Instagram, advised her fans and followers to be careful with any drug they are given because some medications can be lethargic to the system.
In the post, Kaffy also expressed gratitude to her fans and friends for the rapid response and recuse after taking the drug.
On her Instagram stories she wrote; “I’m grateful for life today! I was near-death. Pls be careful with any drug you are given. You could be lethargically allergic without knowing.”
She also posted a video to narrate the ordeal.
The celebrity dancer said her lungs were collapsing, her eyes changed colours, belly swelling, and taking breath felt like she was slipping into a dangerous sleep.
She wrote: “Lungs 🫁 collapsing
Eyes changing color
Taking breathe feeling like 📌
I was slipping into the dangerous sleep
But MERCY SAID NO !
Thank you God for another chance .
A lot don’t make it through these avoidable deaths .
I am not better than them , I am grateful for your MERCY , NOT TODAY said the LORD!
⚠️: Be careful some medication can be lethargic to your system there are allergies we might not know of. God protect you all!
Thank you all for your prayers and calls . Sorry I could not pick a lot of them . I am grateful for the love that surrounded me ❤️.
#inrecovery #resting #gratefulheart”