24th September, 2021
Governor Kayode Fayemi has approved the appointment of three General Managers and 16 Executive secretaries in the state civil service.
This was confirmed in a statement signed by Yinka Oyebode, Chief Press Secretary to the Governor.
The statement said the move was in a bid to further position the government for better service delivery.
The new General Managers are:
1. Dr. Charles Doherty
2. Dr. Gilbert Ayodele Seluwa
3. Mr. James Kayode Ajayi
The new Executive Secretaries are:
1. Mr. Emmanuel Alani Daramola
2. Mr. Isaac Segun Olusola
3. Mr. Abel Adebayo Adenigba
4. Mr. Francis Bamisaye Omotoso
5. Mr. Aderemi Oladele Ogunsemoyin
6. Mr. Michael Adedayo Olajide
7. Mrs. Modupe Olufunke Falade
8. Mrs. Olabisi Funmilayo Fatoba
9. Mr. Adegboyega Morakinyo
10. Mrs. Christiana Abimbola Bamikole
11. Mr. Joseph Oluwafemi Ajidara
12. Mr. Bamidele E. Familoni
13. Mrs. Ajibola Ayo-Salami
14. Mr. Emmanuel Olufemi Bamisaye
15. Mr. Martins Kayode Ojo
16. Mr. Felix Adebayo Ojo
The appointments take effect from October 1, 2021.