29th November, 2021
The online application portal for the recruitment of officers into the Nigerian Police force has been opened for the 2021 exercise.
Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba made the announcement in a statement on Monday.
The statement was titled ‘2021 recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force’, the force noted that successful applicants would be enlisted as Police Constables (recruits).
Checks by PM News on the recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) confirmed that the portal is opened.
Per the release, the online portal would be opened for six weeks from today until Monday, January 10, 2022.
Afterward, successful applicants would be invited for physical screening from January 10-24, 2022.
How to apply
Before applying, applicants have to ensure they meet the requirements before proceeding to making their application.
Below are requirements to be met
- National Identification Number, functional email address, and valid phone number
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
Once these requirements have been made ready, applicants are to visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to fill and submit the online form.
It is necessary for all applicants to review the information filled on the online form before submission in order to avoid mistakes and ensure they are correct.
After filling and submitting the forms, applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centres.