Soludo: 100% of arrested Anambra hoodlums non-indigenes

Soludo speaks at secretariat of Aguata LGA on Friday

Soludo speaks at secretariat of Aguata LGA on Friday

Governor Chukwuma Soludo of Anambra revealed today that 100 percent of the hoodlums causing mayhem in the state are non-indigenes.

He made the revelation today when he addressed the media at the razed secretariat of Aguata Local Government Area.

Soludo further revealed that 85% of those criminals are from a particular state in South East while the remaining 15% come from other states.

Soludo said the armed criminals have been operating as kidnappers, rapists, etc. for close to two years from camps set up in Aguluezechukwu and Oboji.

Items recovered in their camps are registers of kidnapped victims, weapons and charms.

“The security personnels in the state clamped on them and in the process of fleeing, decided to set Aguata LGA headquarters ablaze”, he said.

Related News

He reiterated his stance on offering amnesty to those in the bush, so they can be rehabilitated and become useful to the society.

However, he stressed that those who refuse the offer shall face the full wrath of the Law because they can’t intimidate the people of Anambra State.

Soludo assured the people that peace and stability must return in Anambra and SouthEast.

“Anybody in the bush is a criminal and will be treated as such.

“We will come after criminals because the people’s power must triumph.

“We must create a liveable and prosperous homeland where peace, security and progress must thrive,” he said..

Load more