BREAKING: Trump raises Global Tariffs to 15% after Supreme Court Setback

Follow Us: Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
LATEST SCORES:
Loading live scores...
Nollywood

Drama as Bolaji Ogunmola cries out after being stranded In Ekit

Bolaji Ogunmola

Quick Read

Popular Nollywood actress Bolaji Ogunmola has threatened legal action against United Nigeria Airlines over repeated flight delays and cancellations that allegedly left her stranded in Ekiti State.

Popular Nollywood actress Bolaji Ogunmola has threatened legal action against United Nigeria Airlines over repeated flight delays and cancellations that allegedly left her stranded in Ekiti State.

The actress disclosed that she travelled to Ekiti for a work engagement and was scheduled to return to Lagos on Wednesday for another film shoot. However, she claimed that her flight was cancelled twice in two days without adequate communication from the airline.

Speaking in an emotional video shared on her Instagram page on Thursday morning, Ogunmola accused the airline of mishandling the situation and jeopardising her work commitments and livelihood.

According to her, she arrived at the airport on Wednesday only to be informed that her flight had been delayed due to an unspecified issue. After waiting for several hours, she was later told that the flight had been cancelled.

“I said okay, you’ve cancelled the flight, what’s the plan? I need to get to Lagos,” she recounted, adding that the airline allegedly told her there was nothing they could do. She said she also explored flying through Akure but was unsuccessful.

Ogunmola further explained that she was later informed that a rescheduled flight would depart at 8:00am the following day, forcing her to pay for accommodation and other expenses. However, upon returning to the airport early Thursday morning, she was told the flight time had changed multiple times — from 9:30am to 12:00pm and eventually to 5:30pm.

“This is very painful because you could have just sent a message,” she said tearfully. “I’m working today. My production crew is already on set as we speak.”

The actress said she resorted to recording the video as evidence of her ordeal, stressing that she was now forced to travel by road, which she described as unsafe.

“It’s not just my time they are toying with, it’s my source of livelihood,” she lamented. “I’m literally stuck in a state where I don’t know anybody. My lawyer will take this up. They are not remorseful, they are unfair and they don’t have any form of decency.”

Comments

×