BREAKING: Trump raises Global Tariffs to 15% after Supreme Court Setback

Follow Us: Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
LATEST SCORES:
Loading live scores...
Entertainment

Peller cries out after Lekki–Epe expressway crash

'I looked useless,' Peller cries out after Police detention
Peller

Quick Read

In a video that has since gone viral on social media, the content creator expressed deep remorse over his actions and appealed to the public for forgiveness. Peller admitted that his behaviour was wrong and promised not to repeat it.

Popular TikTok personality, Peller, has publicly apologised to Nigerians following his arrest and detention by the Lagos State Police Command over an incident involving dangerous driving on a major Lagos road.

In a video that has since gone viral on social media, the content creator expressed deep remorse over his actions and appealed to the public for forgiveness. Peller admitted that his behaviour was wrong and promised not to repeat it.

“I’m sorry, Nigerians. Please forgive me. I will never do that again. I’m very sorry. For now, I am on medication, and once I’m done, I will be back online,” he said in the emotional clip.

The incident, which reportedly occurred on Sunday, December 14, 2025, was linked to a livestream during which Peller was allegedly seen driving recklessly, an action that reportedly led to a serious accident along the Lekki–Epe Expressway.

Confirming the development, the Lagos State Police Command said the influencer’s actions posed a serious threat to public safety. Police authorities disclosed that the case has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigation, adding that Peller will be arraigned in court once investigations are concluded.

The controversy surrounding the arrest also comes amid reports of Peller’s recent breakup with his girlfriend, Jarvis. Jarvis had earlier confirmed the end of their relationship, citing Peller’s struggles with emotional control as a major reason for her decision to walk away.

Reacting to the incident, the Commissioner of Police, Olohundare Jimoh, warned social media influencers and content creators against promoting or engaging in reckless behaviour online, stressing that such actions would attract strict legal consequences.

Tags:

Comments

×