Fire guts press centre at PDP's house

PDP symbol logo

There was a minor fire incident which affected some parts of the Press Centre situated within the premises of the PDP National Secretariat in Abuja on Monday.

PDP’s National Publicity Secretary, Mr Olisa Metuh, in a statement Abuja on Monday said the fire, caused by some electrical faults at about 8.15 p.m., was promptly put off by men of the Federal Fire Service.

Related News

The unit houses the Press Corps Centre and an extension of Metuh’s office.PDP symbol

“The PDP rules out any form of sabotage or attack and hereby wishes to inform all our members and teeming supporters that the fire has since been put under control,’’ the party official said in the statement.