14th October, 2015
Football shirt experts Kitbag (via the Express) have released a list of the top-selling replica jerseys in the game, and while the top two spots don’t surprise, a new face comes in third.
Manchester United’s Memphis Depay is the top-selling Premier League shirt. In third place overall, he comes in behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, of course, at first and second respectively.
The Dutchman’s team-mates Bastian Schweinsteiger and Wayne Rooney also make the top 10, as do rivals from Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City.
Barcelona’s Neymar is the only other non-Premier League star on the list, at No. 7.
Here’s the full list:
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
- Memphis Depay (Manchester United)
- Bastian Schweinsteiger (Manchester United)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
- Neymar (Barcelona)
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
- Alexis Sanchez (Arsenal)
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)